>i< fluttering >i< butterfly >i<

Thursday, August 16, 2012

8-16-12 EOTD - Wet n' Wild Lust palette

hey u! so today's 'Eye Of The Day' was created with my wet n' wild lust palette. i tried to do a makeup tutorial but unfortunately it was a complete fail! :/ my left eye kept tearing up on me and smudging my makeup. :/ so needless to say, i'll only be posting a picture of my right eye lol. ;) 


i used the top four eyeshadows, in the wet n' wild lust palette, on my eyes. and for my brows, i used the brown and black eyeshadows from the wet n' wild i <3 Matte palette. lashes are by eylure #205, which are my all-time fave! =) i def need to buy some more! i purchased these lashes at my local ULTA store. i got these when they were on sale AND i also used an ULTA coupon, so i def got a great deal on them! =) woo-hoo! i've been loving eyelashes, lately, so i plan to get some more! a variety of diff lashes! <3 luvs it! i would love to know YOUR favorite lashes? which do you recommend? 
thx for stopping by! 

*butterfly kisses*
xoxo