>i< fluttering >i< butterfly >i<

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Accessories Of The Day: 9-15-12 AOTD

hey u! so this past weekend my hubby and i attended a baptism, which gave me a reason to "dress up", so i was very excited. the reason i say that is because most of my life i've been a tomboy so i never really dress "girly" or wear any accessories. and lately i've been dying to sport different accessories so this was the perfect opportunity. the only downside to this was that i realized that i didn't have much of a selection to choose from. but at least now i know what to add to my bday/xmas/anniv wishlist this year. yay!  =)  


i wore brown capris slacks with a teal top along with these butterfly earrings and this cute charm bracelet. and i finished off my outfit with this super cute clutch, which i got for xmas last year. it's from Charlotte Russe! on my feet i wore a pair of open toe sandals with a small heel, perfect to walk in all night long. and as always, i splashed on some of my favorite perfume, Carolina Herrera 212. i never leave home without it! since i take forever to get ready, i didn't have any time to style my hair so i just wore it down. but after drinking a few Coronas i got hot and put my hair up in a ponytail....FAIL. lol! my hubby and i had an awesome time. the food was amazing and they played good music! i can't wait to go out again! until next time...thx for stopping by!

*butterfly kisses*
xoxo