>i< fluttering >i< butterfly >i<

Thursday, April 4, 2013

4-3-13 EOTD - Wet 'n Wild Shimmer The Night Away palette

hey u! so today's Eye Of The Day was created with the Wet 'n Wild Shimmer The Night Away palette. this Wet 'n Wild collection contains 3 limited edition 8 pan palettes, which was released last Fall '12. but i only purchased this palette because of the purple/lilac shades!  =)


for this look, i only used 3 out of the 8 eyeshadows in this 8 pan palette: white, fuchsia, and purple. before applying the purple eyeshadow on my lid, i first applied painted purple color tattoo as a base. then i used the fuchsia eyeshadow to blend out the outer edges of the purple eyeshadow. finally, i used the white eyeshadow to highlight my tear duct. i lined my eye with the Jordana liquid eyeliner before applying my Khroma Beauty eyelashes, which i'm totally loving! i finished up this look by applying a white eyeliner, by Jordana, on my waterline. i must say i'm loving all my Wet 'n Wild palettes! i still have a few more that i will be using for future EOTD posts so stay tuned!
until next time... thanks for stopping by!

*butterfly kisses*
xoxo